Little Irv's Bakery, LLC offers hand crafted artisanal traditional Jewish baked goods fashioned from kosher and organic ingredients, nothing artificial.
We accept special orders for cakes and large quantities of bread on request.
- Irresistible Challah Sandwich Rolls
- Lovingly Made Plain Bagels
- Assorted Flavored Melt-in-your-mouth Scones
- Deceptively Simple Breads (English Muffin Toasting, Pullman Loaves, Irish Soda)
- Delectable Cookies (Rugelach, Chocolate Chip Toffee, Meyer Lemon, and Oatmeal Raisin)
Celebration cakes for birthdays, anniversaries, or “thinking of you,” can be ordered for special occasions. Wedding cakes are currently not available.
Little Irv’s offers the following sizes for celebration cakes with prices varying according to size and ingredients. Please contact Chef Jody for pricing details.
- 6” round
- 8” round
- 9” round
- 8” x 8” square
- 9” x 13” rectangle
Little Irv’s is allergy conscious.
All products are free from:
- Corn – any corn product, e.g., corn starch, corn syrup, corn meal; even our baking powder is made from scratch with baking soda, tapioca starch and cream of tartar.
- Peanuts – pecans are the only tree nut we use.
- Additional dietary options available - dairy-free or vegan for scones, cakes and cookies.
Here’s where Little Irv’s products are available:
Visit us Fredericksburg Falrmer’s Market
Every the second and fourth Friday of the month
May10 through the end of September
- Mary Washington Healthcare
- 1001 Sam Perry Blvd
- Fredericksburg, VA
- Hours: 11:30 a.m. - 5:30 p.m.
- Heritage Craft Festival
- Sunday, October 14, 2018
- Downtown Fredericksburg
Please contact Chef Jody directly for personal orders. Call (703) 501-2301 or use our Contact Form.
An artisan is a craftsperson who practices a specific discipline, in this case, baking bread. Artisanal bread is made by hand in small batches with no artificial ingredients. We are patient bakers and let the bread rise naturally, which develops the full flavor and texture customers have come to love.
Please do not refrigerate your bread. The moisture gets wicked out and the bread becomes stale much faster. Little Irv’s never uses preservatives. It is best to consume products within two days. For extended life, please reseal in a zippered freezer-safe bag and store in your freezer. Thaw at room temperature or a low oven (200° F) to refresh.
The word kosher simply means “right” or “proper.” Kosher food is fit for consumption according to Jewish law. The laws of kashrut prohibit the use of pork products. Standard industry gelatin is a byproduct of pork; therefore, Little Irv’s only uses gelatin derived from beef. Beef gelatin does not alter the flavor of your favorite desserts in any way.
Little Irv’s strongly believes in making our planet a better place to leave to our children.
We recycle, compost appropriate food waste and reduce our consumption and use of plastic.
We support local suppliers purchasing clover honey and fresh produce from nearby farms whenever possible.